Question about Holley LS swap frame mounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

houston_t

Greasemonkey
Nov 15, 2016
Metro Detroit
With the Holley mounts how many holes in the mounts are used and which frame holes are you using ? No matter how i flip spin or swap these around i can only get 3 out of 4 of the holes to line up. Also what size bolts should i use ? I cut my old ones off.

Thanks

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
With the Holley mounts how many holes in the mounts are used and which frame holes are you using ? No matter how i flip spin or swap these around i can only get 3 out of 4 of the holes to line up. Also what size bolts should i use ? I cut my old ones off.

Thanks

One hole bolts into the flat bar that comes with the kit. Only 3 go through the factory holes.

Reactions: 1 user

houston_t

Greasemonkey
Nov 15, 2016
Metro Detroit
Flat bar that came with the kit ?

Reactions: 1 user

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
One hole bolts into the flat bar that comes with the kit. Only 3 go through the factory holes.
did you post this in the correct thread?
there is a thread concerning the holley crossmember.

houston_t

Greasemonkey
Nov 15, 2016
Metro Detroit
I’m talking about the engine mounts that bolt to the frame. There are 4 holes in the mount but i can only get them to line up with 3 holes in the frame

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
This is the best pic I have of my Holley clamshells on the frame. Hopefully it helps.
20181221_153108.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
I’m talking about the engine mounts that bolt to the frame. There are 4 holes in the mount but i can only get them to line up with 3 holes in the frame

here are the instructions from holley.

motor mount to frame bolts were 10mm fasteners.

LETS TRY THIS AGAIN

HERE ARE THE INSTRUCTIONS FROM HOLLEY

PLEASE READ THEM, THEY EVEN HAVE PICTURES.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor