REGAL Question: Missing rear tri-shield?

CaliWagon83

G-Body Guru
Silver
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Hi guys! As I've mentioned before, the wagon has been in a minor collision, and the vinyl was re-wrapped. I've noticed the re-assembly was half-hearted to say the least. Not only is it missing the center side spear molding, but I think it may be missing a rear tri-shield logo from the back. I've highlighted the area where I think it should go. Were these offered with a small tri-shield logo from the factory, or am I imagining things? Thanks.

Tuffregal83

Greasemonkey
Mar 30, 2016
Here is where my tri sheild
Not saying its right but there is one on the back

$_3-2.jpg

CaliWagon83

G-Body Guru
Silver
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Weird. I guess when they re-wrapped the rear tailgate, they put the “Buick” letter logo on the left side, no tri-shield.

Man...This is making me madder and madder seeing what a [email protected]$$ job they did. :mad:. I’ll have Emmanuel cuellar keep an eye out for the tri-shield when he goes back out to the yard.

Tuffregal83

Greasemonkey
Mar 30, 2016
If its gone on the car at the yard
Pm me

Tuffregal83

Greasemonkey
Mar 30, 2016
Tuffregal83, one more question. I know it’s probably faded over the years, but does it look like the tri-shield was painted at any point?
The car is at my mom and dads next time im there ill check thats the only pic of the rear i have and thats when the car was in Cali lol