Question:

Maliboo81

n00b
Aug 19, 2023
Before anyone gets their panties in a knot, literally at the top of this whole section of the forum is the sticky threads with a mountain of information that me and others have posted. I'll even be a sweetheart and link it:

Thank you! Haven't used a forum in a while, just been searching the "ls swap" threads til you posted this link.
I'm still thinking about NOT asking for help, considering the responses I'm seeing to the subject.

But, maybe the fact I gently & meticulously
(Re: SENSIBLY) disconnected almost everything needed to run/drive from a known perfectly good donor,
(rather than cut harness & hack it apart going "why so much no-worky?🥴🤷‍♂️")
And the fact my motivation is that I just wanna roadkill my first car to get it moving under its own power, will help.
(I'd MUCH rather do the 327/powerglide- but, rebuild, rebuild money, rebuild work, space, time, rust, dirt, clean, break-in,
Vs-Mount, plumb, & plug)

Just looking for a little previous experience info, like driveshaft length. But the vast majority of swappers out there can't seem to figure out "just keep everything that worked together connected", which is why I plan to share my build around that specific idea.

I'll check stickies- thank you!

Built6spdMCSS

Geezer
Jun 15, 2012
Florida Beach
Responses vary depending on the question. You mention driveshaft length, that's addressed here...

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor