Questions on parts for 87 442 front turn signal gasket and wiring cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

hunter_alexander

Master Mechanic
Apr 29, 2008
Erie Pa
Hey all,

Well I am reassembling the front end after getting the front header panel and bumper cover repainted due to rock chips etc.

I need some items though.

The front turn signal light socket gasket. Can you get these new? Its the circular foam gasket that goes on the light socket that helps seal it when inserted into the turn signal lense.

Second part I need is the cover that wraps around the wires and mounts onto the back of the bumper. Does anyone make that or have a perfect one sitting around?

Thanks for any help on this.

Craig

Reactions: 1 user

Olds G's

Greasemonkey
Apr 6, 2020
CT
Hi Craig,
Attached are two pages that may address your concerns. Some of the part numbers listed may still be available through your GM dealer. The circular gasket for the lamp may need to be acquired by purchasing the lamp holder. It was listed at $13 in 1987. Do you have pictures of what you need? Happy to help!

-Ken

Attachments

• 1987 G47 part 1.jpg
    1987 G47 part 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 190
  • 1987 G47 part 2.jpg
    1987 G47 part 2.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 184
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor