quick hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skippy

Apprentice
Apr 2, 2019
BC Canada
Hello everyone, just wanted to say a quick hello......."Hello"
I am fairly new to G-bodies, picked up someone else's project '87 cutlass supreme. Super clean, no rust that just needs to be finished to my standards (so as the wife say's (it will never be finished). I look forward to searching though all the threads, picking peoples brains and posting some of my own as my build goes on. Spring is here and its time to burn that good fuel.

Cheers!
cutlass.JPG

Reactions: 10 users

88AZSS

Master Mechanic
Mar 13, 2018
Mesa, AZ
Welcome from AZ! Nice looking car you got, I like the stance. What are those seats out of?

Reactions: 1 user

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Welcome aboard! That's a fine looking Cutlass....love the background scenery as well. :)

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

mclellan83

Comic Book Super Hero
Jun 27, 2017
Pgh, PA
Definitely very sharp, what are you looking to do with her? I went a pretty similar route myself

Skippy

Apprentice
Apr 2, 2019
BC Canada
Definitely very sharp, what are you looking to do with her? I went a pretty similar route myself
Thanks, prob will go the satin/flat black route, strip the vinyl top. Build up the front end, got 343’s to swap into it. More power of course. Finish up some details in the interior and major engine bay clean up. I will post some more pics soon.

B's 87mcss

Greasemonkey
Dec 19, 2018
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
Welcome from Alberta Skippy, good looking Cutlass. When you get all that extra power installed don't forget how that extra good fuel gets out to BC, via a pipeline from Alberta hint hint:D:D

Reactions: 1 users

Skippy

Apprentice
Apr 2, 2019
BC Canada
Welcome from Alberta Skippy, good looking Cutlass. When you get all that extra power installed don't forget how that extra good fuel gets out to BC, via a pipeline from Alberta hint hint:D:D
It cant come fast enough haha, I’m all for it!

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor