quick release hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigtexs

Apprentice
Mar 30, 2017
Oak Cliff, Tx
For racing or security purposes ?
For security go with Grant. No wheel, no steal !! Unless they have a tow truck or something.

Attachments

• 20141008_124054.jpg
    20141008_124054.jpg
    931.1 KB · Views: 322
Reactions: 1 user

jeremyandthemonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 20, 2014
well kinda both my shortbed chevy was stolen on sunday night and i really dont want my cutlass stolen either

NoRest92

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 18, 2013
You can't go wrong with the Grant detachable steering wheel and it's fairly priced.

Bigtex, can I ask where you bought your hub? And what steering wheel you use it with? I'd like to get one and install it before spring.

Bigtexs

Apprentice
Mar 30, 2017
Oak Cliff, Tx
Bigtex, can I ask where you bought your hub? And what steering wheel you use it with? I'd like to get one and install it before spring.
I ordered mine through Pep Boys. It's called a Grant Security System. Just Google Grant Security System but you have to purchase the steering wheel separate.

NoRest92

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 18, 2013
I ordered mine through Pep Boys. It's called a Grant Security System. Just Google Grant Security System but you have to purchase the steering wheel separate.
If they want it, they're going to get it. Ever seen a repo snatch truck? Gone in seconds, worry about the details later.....

Thanks for the info. I'll look around and see who still sells them now.
Yeah technically someone would always be able to get it to some extreme, but my goal is to deter most thieves by making it as hard as possible.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor