Quote update* I broke my car some more , is this fixable or do I need new metal ?

Kamloops cutlass

Greasemonkey
Jan 27, 2021
Kamloops bc
I’ve used a prd guy here in Washington State and I have to say, he was an artist. Had a crunched up wheel well on our suv and right on two lines and you cannot tell it was ever damaged. Just amazing.
I tried to look into pdr but the guy wouldn’t answer his phone and his. Puce mail was full …f him

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Supporting Member
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 users

84cutlasssupreme

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2019
Went to the range this weekend , sent a few pounds of lead down range .
Had a great afternoon … until I was leaving and decided that backing through a steel gate post would be my best exit … I was wrong it was a terrible route to take that’s why everyone else uses the road I guess
My question is does this look bad ? Lol
I mean can it be fixed or do I need a new panel ?
Looks like a g-body '81 & up & those wheel opening moldings look like Brougham moldings. If so, & your VIN has a 47 in it, I have those wheel opening moldings. $150/ea.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

ContactAdmin@GBodyForum.comfor info on becoming a sponsor