Radiator isolators saddles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drkuhar

G-Body Guru
Sep 27, 2018
Girard, IL
I have my napa 2511 factory replacement radiator and a factory fan shroud and top coming. What isolators are people using. I found some prothane 7-1711 that the groove looks right. I dont have factory one to compare too and dont know how they mount. On ebay there was some called revthane that looked right but no diminsions given and dorman are way too wide..
So whats everyone using

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Outside of the OE ones there really nothing out there that's a 100% fit. I have Prothanes that I had to trim to fit. Then with the Cold Case rad I had to shave them down to get the fit just right for the tanks.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
62 mm opening ones are GM p/n 371922. Hard to find these NOS.

You can find them on B, C, and E bodies as well. So if you're in a junkyard and see them....

Slightly larger are the 62.5 mm ones are GM p/n 555094. Those were used in diesels and some B and C 307 V8 cars according to the parts book.

• Useful
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor