CUTLASS Radiator Upper Hold Down

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 6, 2021
Recently i had my engine rebuilt and i added a new radiator with electric fans, i ordered the custom bead rolled hold down from a gbody ebay seller and tried to fit it but seems there made for radiators that stand higher then the front mounting area which mine does not its pretty much matching up to the mounting area of the front end. Any tips on what kind of hold down i need? I tried looking at the stock ones from different cars but didnt wanna dish out more money and have it not fit as well. I will add photos to this post for a clear idea of what i am dealing with. Currently i am using zip ties to hold it in place and yes i know very dangerous. I have seen the griffin radiator hold downs but dont know if they will fit my situation.

Any tips or advice on how to make custom hold downs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor