Radiator????

Status
Not open for further replies.

eric_cspan

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 18, 2019
Little late to the part but while Champion is a good brand, we offer 2 rows of 1.25" tubes which in most cases, is the difference from overheating and staying cool if you are running a street car. We offer stamped original style tanks and they come polished at no extra cost!

Attachments

• GMG544ATFK-web.JPG
    GMG544ATFK-web.JPG
    269.5 KB · Views: 267
Reactions: 3 users
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Little late to the part but while Champion is a good brand, we offer 2 rows of 1.25" tubes which in most cases, is the difference from overheating and staying cool if you are running a street car. We offer stamped original style tanks and they come polished at no extra cost!
Wow those are a nice rad, 2 rows of 1.25" tubes and stamped tanks.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Drkuhar

G-Body Guru
Sep 27, 2018
Girard, IL
Do you have deals or special pricing for forum members

paul.m

Master Mechanic
Oct 20, 2018
Do you offer a american made version like champion does ?

Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Pretty sure all Champion's radiators come from overseas.

Reactions: 1 user

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Did you have to buy a wiring kit or just hooked up some fuses and a switch. Looking to buy the same Intrepid fans
I just did my own wiring using a couple 70 amp relays for high and low with separate switches for each speed.

383_GrandPrix

G-Body Guru
Sep 9, 2016
Quebec, Canada
The Griffen works great in the Monte but I wanted the largest aluminum radiator I could get in there and I wasn't worried about making it fit a shroud and I was pleased with how well the Champion fit in the Regal shroud without modifications which was a nice change from what I typically do on the Monte but different goals for each car.
Did you have to modify the core support to fit the Griffin radiator? I'm currently trying to install a Griffin rad and fan combo that was originally for a past project (81 Trans Am) into my Grand Prix. Unfortunately it's a little wide so it looks like I'm going to have to do some cutting and welding to the core support. Did you do the same or was it more or less drop in?

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Did you have to modify the core support to fit the Griffin radiator? I'm currently trying to install a Griffin rad and fan combo that was originally for a past project (81 Trans Am) into my Grand Prix. Unfortunately it's a little wide so it looks like I'm going to have to do some cutting and welding to the core support. Did you do the same or was it more or less drop in?
Mine just fits width wise but I did have to flatten the bottom of the core support to get the radiator to sit lower.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor