Radwood

Status
Not open for further replies.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
I saw this in Autoweek magazine. It is aiming to become the mecca of 80's and 90's car cultural, like Goodwood is for snooty European car culture.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/radwood-at-hooptiecon-tickets-39539284063

Find your Members Only jacket in the closet and gas up your G-body. If I was in California, I definitely would show up in one of my 80's/90's rides. May be in the future do a NE or TX to California and back long weekend run in the 2+2. It's only 1,600 miles.

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Too bad it excludes 78'-79' cars, probably many on this forum that are in that range.
I guess you could tell them it's an 80' they probably wouldn't notice.

UNGN

Comic Book Super Hero
Sep 6, 2016
Southlake, TX
Too bad it excludes 78'-79' cars, probably many on this forum that are in that range.
I guess you could tell them it's an 80' they probably wouldn't notice.

Same thing with Good Guys. If I had an '88 MCSS, i would tell them it was an '87, but I don't get the impression these Radwood guys are too exclusionary. They are celebrating '80's / 90's culture... so if you showed up in a '74 Corvette with a Fiberglass '71 Ferrari daytona spyder body wearing a white sportcoat and a pastel shirt, or driving a powder blue '76 Pacer, you are definitely in, no questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor