Ramcharger fans to ECM/conversion harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

SStavin

Apprentice
Apr 3, 2015
Chicagoland
I have Ramcharger dual fans with the original wiring harness which is setup with a manual low-off-high switch. Fans run together in low and high. I would like to run the fans to be controlled through the ECM. The psi conversion harness am running has the provisions for fan 1 and fan 2. Can anyone chime in and provide some insight to properly modify the harness so the ECM can support the fans?

I put together a diagram of the original harness routing:
HAglo45.png

81cutlass

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 16, 2009
Western MN
Are Ramcharger fans the HD or standard fans? I had the intrepid fans (same thing) but had the HD cooling with relays on the top of the fan and the wiring was different.

SStavin

Apprentice
Apr 3, 2015
Chicagoland
Are Ramcharger fans the HD or standard fans? I had the intrepid fans (same thing) but had the HD cooling with relays on the top of the fan and the wiring was different.
Just the standard intrepid fans with a plug n' play harness sold through a vendor. I don't think they are around anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor