Read this bullshit about a new tax on pop and alcohol lol ah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
Gotta love that "free" health care, huh? This is only the beginning though. In the end, the "new" system will be 10x more expensive and the quality of care worse than what we have now.

zjchevy1

Apprentice
Apr 21, 2009
Wisconsin
nObama will be taxing you for having Christmas Dinner with your family before his "reign" is over.

It makes me sick.

1986montecarlols

Master Mechanic
Apr 4, 2008
I didnt

vote this election. I voted for GW both times though. I found that Mccain was also a ****head, I dont support pointless useless wars, and aiding other nations in need. But I surely dont support Obama aka big ****head. I would have voted for Ron Paul but that was a dead vote out of water.

CaStylin

Apprentice
Apr 24, 2009
Houston, Tx
Yea, those 9 cents for every 2 liters is going to be hell... I just don’t know if i can afford it :? And it’s no where close to the tax break on imported gas that’s received. or taxes or cigs... or the tax that Texas placed on placed on its smoke and novelty shops :lol:

The reality of the situation :wink:

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-colber ... ty-protest

CaStylin

Sep 1, 2006
Tampa Bay Area
I don't love McCain, but I voted against Obama by casting my ballot for the guy most likely to keep him out of office. I'd vote libertarian, but it's a waste of a vote as most Americans are too stupid to vote for an increase in liberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor