Really "Adulting 101" is real class????

Status
Not open for further replies.

fleming442

Captain Tenneal
Dec 26, 2013
Holy sh*t. That's downright ridiculous. I've had a few incidents at work lately that really make me question the future of our species.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
the guy across the street from me asked me to look @his car a few years ago,said he was trying to change the tire.i went over there and the car was on the ground-rotor smashed into the backside of the flipped over wheel.he didn't know he had to jack the car up to change the flat. he was in his sixty's and never had a flat nor ever changed one.he's a great accountant but....

spidereyes455

G-Body Guru
Mar 6, 2013
Northeastern PA
The more I see stuff llike this the more convinced I become that the movie Idiocracy really is what the future of the human race looks like.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users
Nov 4, 2012
They should change the name to "I'm a ****ing ******* 101" and instead of teaching them how to change tires, teach them how to stay out of other people's way.

If you can't figure out how to change a tire you deserve to be stuck on the side of the road.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor