Really needing an 83-84 Hurst Olds

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
As if I need another project. Lol. I was looking at a 15 Challenger for me a daily. I'm going to see if my new banker lady will loan on old cars tomorrow. If she does, think I'll get a fairly nice HO. Depending on how much I can get, I may get another GN

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Grab me one too while you're at it. ;)

HAFROD

Royal Smart Person
Jul 15, 2013
Claremore, OKLAHOMA
Was on the phone for 20 minutes this morning with the bank. They can't even give me a payment and interest rate quote without the vin # and sellers address. WTF????????????? I don't think this lady knows what the heck she's doing

DROLDS84

Master Mechanic
Feb 15, 2015
Northern Indiana
That sounds weird...you would think an appraisal with the Vin# on it for said apprised car would make more sense.Try that or another local bank that makes loans on collectors and vintage,antique cars.

Texas82GP

Just-a-worm
Apr 3, 2015
Spring, Texas
1. The El Camino
2. The Salon
3. The 55
4. The 85 Monte
*5. The 86 Monte

Definitely looks like you need another car! :p

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor