Really, X-Mas music now?!?! Bah humbug to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
If the social climate isn't all ready in the crapper, I-Hate radio has already made Pittsburgh's 3WS 24/7 Christmas music. Motha ****a's just can't wait for the day after Thanksgiving like it was in the time before the inner web was so dominant. Things are still not such a happy time so they have to annoy everyone by forcing Christmas before it's season. There is more than the gifts as they push for the holiday. Maybe this will push me to get the basement set up for a washer & dryer instead of going to the laundromat.

• Haha
  • Agree
  • Indifferent
Reactions: 4 users

scoti

Royal Smart Person
Sep 5, 2019
Texas
I just complained about this 30secs ago LoL. Going from non-stop election/politics advertisements straight into 'holiday' ads. Give us some time off for good behavior or something....

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: 4 users

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
it's all about marketing to get us to spend money and nothing else....they try to put you on a guilt trip or to make you think about instant gratification to empty your pockets and max out your credit cards

Reactions: 1 users

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
i decided years ago to just embrace the horror.there's no sence in fighting any of this crap in life.it's all going down like it or not.

Reactions: 1 user

grandamman

G-Body Guru
Nov 7, 2005
up in the hills
Man! I thought this was about an Xman soundtrack! Xmas and Xgiving music instead..
Only 18 days until you get to hear Alice's Resturaunt on the radio!!

Reactions: 2 users
Nov 4, 2012
images.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
Paint shop has been listening to it since the first of Nov...there's a station here that plays it non-stop 'til the new year begins. Gets old fast, playlist is even more limited than the regular stuff.

Nov 4, 2012
My younger sister works at the mall. She said it's been happening for a week now. I keep a radio on at work and the second I got some relief from political ads, they started up the Christmas music. I'm about to start paying for Spotify premium or something because I can't take this chit anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor