Rear cpp sway bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasheerh

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2007
Cincinnati, oh
I'm not sure this is the correct location for this question, but is anybody running this rear sway bar, and if so can you post pictures? I would like to see how its mounted to the frame.
Screenshot_20210427-083345_eBay.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
sorry for the bad picture,this is the best i can do,that bar you're looking at mounts the same as my umi and other chassis mounted style sway bars.
0611171703.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Mounts the same way from where I sit. What's the difference you see that I don't?

Reactions: 1 user

Rasheerh

Master Mechanic
Nov 15, 2007
Cincinnati, oh

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
One in, I want the umi one, but yall killing me with the 5 week wait.
Get ready for more of that. I called UMI last Friday to see if I could have someone pickup rear bars at the Carlysle, PA swap meet. I was told 4-5 weeks for everything. So I ordered and he helped me out with free freight - but 4 weeks was the time frame.

Be prepared for waiting for everything that isn't on the shelf right now. Covid, price of raw materials, etc. It's not made up - it's the deal. In a nutshell we need to think ahead for whatever we need if it's made out of aluminum or steel.

• Agree
  • Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor