Rear Door Handle Cups?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdwheat1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 19, 2014
East Central Florida
New to the forum but it has been a huge help with my car. 1983 Malibu Wagon. My small dilemma is trying to find the rear door handle cups. About all i need to complete my interior, those and a couple of nice front door armrests. Anybody with any ideas would be much appreciated.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
I'll check later today but I believe I still have a set of rear door handle cups in grey. I see you have one post, take a minute and put a post in the new users section about what you are working on.

88AZSS

Master Mechanic
Mar 13, 2018
Mesa, AZ
If you can post a photo of exactly what youre looking for I will take a look for some in the 4 doors I find at the junkyard I'm going to this weekend?

jdwheat1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 19, 2014
East Central Florida
Best picture I could find.
Thanks 81 regal, if you find them let me know how much. Color doesn't matter, they will get changed to black anyway.

Attachments

• Malibu Wagon rear door handle cup.png
    Malibu Wagon rear door handle cup.png
    285.8 KB · Views: 220

88AZSS

Master Mechanic
Mar 13, 2018
Mesa, AZ
Alright I'll keep an eye out for those. Do you know if any other 4 door gbody cups will work?

jdwheat1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 19, 2014
East Central Florida
I'll check later today but I believe I still have a set of rear door handle cups in grey. I see you have one post, take a minute and put a post in the new users section about what you are working on.

Thanks 81 regal, if you find them let me know how much. Color doesn't matter, they will get changed to black anyway.
I'm still learning how to work this forum, sorry.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
I found one not sure where the other one is. I'll keep looking.

81Regal

Royal Smart Person
Apr 5, 2009
Terril Iowa
I made a run to my local yard and picked these up if you are interested.
20181010_163834.jpg
20181010_163839.jpg
20181010_163850.jpg

jdwheat1

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 19, 2014
East Central Florida
Nice find. The armrest with the white marks, are they just scratches? As long as they're not holes or cracks they would work. How long are they tip to tip? The gray and darker red handle cups look good the lighter red cup looks a little crumbly. I have a couple of front and rear door panels where the plastic is a little crumbly like the cup. How much do you need for all of them, cups and armrests?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor