Rear Door Wiring Flexible Conduit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
OK, I give, Uncle, What have people been using for the rear door flexible conduit/sleeve/bellows/boot. Clearly the holes are too small to use the front pieces.

I'm currently watching about forty different makes and models of these things on eBay. From Alfa Romeo to Buick Electra to Z28. My problem is I forgot to measure the holes before I left so I'm on the road looking with no reference.

Someone has to have crossed this bridge already?

You can just see one of the holes to the far left on the body. It has a hole in it like it had a piece attached but the parts catalog shows nada.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
I am using the factory rear door conduit. Let me take some pictures for you for reference. On a different note, I need some fronts.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
IMG_20150812_090340.jpg IMG_20150812_090350.jpg

These came from a wagon that had factory power everything. There is one screw hole for the body side. I could measure the hole diameter if you'd like, but there are factory ones out there.

Reactions: 1 user

ssbrewskyaz

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2010
New River, Arizona
Ya know, That's what I love about this joint. I come in here, sit down, ask a question and wahlah, I get the answer. Thanks Jim, that's exactly what I needed. Now I'm on the hunt.

... .Scott. ...

• Agree

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Scott, email your address so I can send you a set.

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Not a problem, I like helping a fellow long roof lover out. Sent you an Email earlier with the tracking number for the rears.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Gotta love this site. :friday:

• Agree

liquidh8

Comic Book Super Hero
Scott, got them just now. They are brand new! Holy cow! Sorry if I didn't have brand new rears for ya, but they should clean up. I did mine with a tooth brush, scotch pad and simple green. In the kitchen sink, wife wasn't too happy though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor