rear engine ground wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

soma

Apprentice
Oct 27, 2014
hey again guys,almost done with my 455 swap got it all in and started routing the wires back into place when i noticed the three ecm ground wires that attach to the rear most passenger side intake manifold bolts,the ring terminals on them broke off or i snagged them when removing the engine.not sure really anyway two are black with white stripr and one is either red,orange or pink with black stripe and i know two of them were attached through the same ring terminal while the third was off on its lonesome.can anyone give me a heads up on which two wires to group together?would be of great help ive searched all over and short of going out to the junkyard and hunting down a ecm'ed 307 i cant find squat on the net

soma

Apprentice
Oct 27, 2014
thanks yeah got a lift out to the boneyard to double check.all good now =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor