Rear frame rails...

Status
Not open for further replies.

WelfareWagon

Apprentice
Jun 12, 2017
Missouri
Hello all, got a situation here with my cutlass cruiser and I'd like some advice from you all. My rear frame rails are all but non-existent. From where the rear bumper mounts to about twelve inches to the front from there my frame rails are shot. The left side actually isn't even connected. The mount for the bumper is the only thing holding my frame together on the driver side. Help! Lol

axisg

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 17, 2007
YYZ
Hello all, got a situation here with my cutlass cruiser and I'd like some advice from you all. My rear frame rails are all but non-existent. From where the rear bumper mounts to about twelve inches to the front from there my frame rails are shot. The left side actually isn't even connected. The mount for the bumper is the only thing holding my frame together on the driver side. Help! Lol

Conrad is the man ! I would advise getting the body patch panels at the same time.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/conradlozier/

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user
Oct 25, 2017
I emailed conrad last night and he replied this morning that he no longer has the wagon frame rails and will not be making more.
Anyone know where else to get a set?

I'm looking at buying a wagon, but it has a rusted right rear rail or so I am told.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
IMG_0919.JPG
IMG_0921.JPG
How is the actual bushing mount on the rail? If salvageable I have a rust free set from a mc,and would just need to cut and weld mount to rail? Actually I have a spare mount from another scrap/parts frame in my pile I can weld for you...135.39 shipped.(one side)175.29(both sides)pm me if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_0920.JPG
    IMG_0920.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 190
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor