Rear headliner trim clip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grnmnstr

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 8, 2017
NJ
Thanks for your help guys.
I just took the front down and there are 5. There are 3 in the rear. Each side also has 3.
They are on ebay. A kit for front and back. And a kit for front, back and sides.
Not doing a restoration, so it doesn't have to be exact part numbers. It is for a racecar. They pulled out the headliner to put in a roll cage. So now I am putting back a new headliner. Yes, beleive it or not I got the headliner in, now need to put the trim back up and all the clips are broken.

Reactions: 1 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
I just took the front down and there are 5. There are 3 in the rear. Each side also has 3.
OOOH! I guessed right!

tenor.gif

Don't feel knocked up or out of place. Anyone who's had a G-body at one time or another for any good length of time has had to replace a headliner. Broken clips are super common in this situation.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

Grnmnstr

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Oct 8, 2017
NJ
Clips will arrive tomorrow.
Now, does anyone have a spare driver's side molding that will fit? Not worried about color, but condition should be good.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor