Rear Housing bushing installation/removal tool!

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
Damnit!!! Ingenius 8) we HAVE to get the mc out to you so you can give it that lsc touch! I was gonna pm you about some (acording to my boy)ford 9"er's in his grand pas garage.ill send you. Some pics

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
L.A.X-RATED said:
Damnit!!! Ingenius 8) we HAVE to get the mc out to you so you can give it that lsc touch! I was gonna pm you about some (acording to my boy)ford 9"er's in his grand pas garage.ill send you. Some pics
ok send me some pics etc bro bro! and yes i need that whip in my life, working on the loot as we speak! stupid sh*t keep coming up

LSCustoms

Royal Smart Person
Jul 17, 2011
Bowiemontecarlo86 said:
Nice job on making that tool. Man I really need to learn how to weld.
you can get a cheap welder at harbor frieght, do some research online to learn how to spruce it up a little... (i have a more expensive welder, but thats because it was a gift), not using gas and i can get it to weld nicely, gas would be alot easier to get nicer welds, but ive done great with everything ive used it for so far...

get one, and start practicing bro, soon enough youll be welding stuff just to weld on something, get some angle iron and weld in the crease for good practice

CUTLASSJESSE

Greasemonkey
Jul 31, 2009
Pecatonica,IL
awesome thanks for sharing i was just thinking about doing the bushings on my 8.5 before i slap it in now i know what to make instead of going to buy a tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor