Rear wiring harness

Status
Not open for further replies.

hvyhitr

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 21, 2018
Sorry, first time user long time follower
I'm working on a 84 Cutlass. I have a few questions about the rear lighting harness. I found a couple of connectors Im not sure what they are for. Need a guru...

Attachments

• 15296263625111621946801.jpg
    15296263625111621946801.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 169

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I'm not sure, I didn't see a power switch to pop a trunk with. I'll look a little closer. My other concern is with the other connector.

you only posted one picture of a connector that I can see, the other picture connector may have been blocked cause you havn't introduced yourself and havn't posted any pictures of your car...:p

bob64

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2017
Niagara Falls, Canada
That picture is for the trunk as mentioned by Pontiacgp. Many of the g-body cars(had 3 with just the wire, 2 Monty's an a Olds) have it but yet don't have a switch for it. I would assume it's just factory install in case.

hvyhitr

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jun 21, 2018
you only posted one picture of a connector that I can see, the other picture connector may have been blocked cause you havn't introduced yourself and havn't posted any pictures of your car...:p
I'll be posting some pics later today..thanks

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor