FOR SALE Reclining Bucket Seat Trim

Trader history for O. D. Showtime (3)

O. D. Showtime

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
Well looks like due to my inactivity on the site my This & That II thread has disappeared.

I'm going to start back with listing this set of original reclining bucket seat trim pieces. Parts do show some age/use related wear and the chrome finish is thin in some spots but there are no cracks. All mounting tabs are intact. I'd say good driver quality pieces...not show quality but certainly nice for a drive or replace your missing or broken ones. I'm looking for $75 for the set. SOLD

20191009_135103.jpg

I had someone looking for these a while back but sadly I can't remember who it was..
I can provide more pics if required but I'll have to ask that you be patient as I'm recovering from a surgery about 10 days ago and I'm still moving a little slowly.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Reactions: Rktpwrd and TURNA
HADA442

HADA442

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 21, 2017
Well looks like due to my inactivity on the site my This & That II thread has disappeared.

I'm going to start back with listing this set of original reclining bucket seat trim pieces. Parts do show some age/use related wear and the chrome finish is thin in some spots but there are no cracks. All mounting tabs are intact. I'd say good driver quality pieces...not show quality but certainly nice for a drive or replace your missing or broken ones. I'm looking for $75 for the set.

View attachment 125496

I had someone looking for these a while back but sadly I can't remember who it was..
I can provide more pics if required but I'll have to ask that you be patient as I'm recovering from a surgery about 10 days ago and I'm still moving a little slowly.

Thanks for looking!
PM on its way - shortly!

Rktpwrd

Rktpwrd

Royal Smart Person
Feb 2, 2015
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I was just thinking of you tonight and your health problems as of late. Hope you’re doing well and on the mend Kevin.

Longroof79

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Ditto on that. Hope you've been recovering well, Kevin.
Talk to you soon my friend.

O. D. Showtime

O. D. Showtime

Comic Book Super Hero
Feb 6, 2009
Regina Sask. Canada
I was just thinking of you tonight and your health problems as of late. Hope you’re doing well and on the mend Kevin.
Thanks Donovan! Yeah it's been a rough year...I've never been in a hospital as much in all my life as I have been this year. Seeing a doctor regularly now and looks like we've got things under control. Now I need to get caught up on some build threads!

Ditto on that. Hope you've been recovering well, Kevin.
Talk to you soon my friend.
Thanks Jack! Feeling better every day.

Reactions: TURNA and Rktpwrd
Longroof79

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Kevin,
We'll continue to wish you well and keep you in our thoughts for a speedy recovery. (y)

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck ConsolesDixie Restoration DepotMike's MontesP-S-TSouthside Machine PerformanceUMI Performance

contact[email protected]for info on becoming a sponsor