Regal T type blown LS w sequential gearbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tony1968

Royal Smart Person
Supporting Member
Jul 1, 2018
NW Indiana
Not a huge fan of autotopia guy but this episode is wild. Really a bad Regal that sounds wicked.

Reactions: 3 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
Nice ride. It was built as a show piece/business card for their fabrication business.

Reactions: 1 users

350Regal

Apprentice
Feb 23, 2022
Is it really a T-Type if you pull the turbo 6 out? Sorry, but to me it just becomes a regular regal (like what I have), everybody to their own. The turbo 6 is what made a T-Type a T-Type or a Grand national a Grand national or a GNX a GNX. Yeah handling, styling was part of it, but the engine made it what it was.

Last edited:

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
Nice ride. It was built as a show piece/business card for their fabrication business.
This has always seemed silly to me to build something like this and have it be a show piece. But, there is an *ss for every seat and some like it and will buy it. And more power to the builder, owner, buyer, etc. Certainly is better than a Tesla haha

Reactions: 1 user

Northernregal

Sloppy McRodbender
Oct 24, 2017
Red Deer, Northern Montana territory
Some shop builds big dollar race car.

Cool story bro.

You could probably have a Ferrari for the same money that would cost and have something just as useless.

• Agree
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Streetbu

Know it all, that doesn't
Supporting Member
May 22, 2011
Central NY
This has always seemed silly to me to build something like this and have it be a show piece. But, there is an *ss for every seat and some like it and will buy it. And more power to the builder, owner, buyer, etc. Certainly is better than a Tesla haha
Well at least the owner drives it. All over and they race it too. It's not a trailer queen

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor