CUTLASS “Renee Tha G” - 86 Cutlass supreme build

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2017
This is actually my 1st post lol. But I recently started my daily driver project on my 86 cutty. The plan is start with a 5.3/4l60e swap (minor upgrades). Replace suspension components with a blend of OEM/UMI parts. Blazer spindle/Camaro brake upgrade. All new chassis wiring and audio system.

I’ve never took on a project like this but I have internet, can read, and some mechanical know how so it’ll be alright.

I decided to post on the forum to get some help and accountability. Also I got tired of being one of those ghost members lol. I’ll be starting a YouTube channel as well.

1585b506b6e900dd5f223bf9c1143a07.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 5 users

Qdub24

Royal Smart Person
Sep 6, 2006
Columbus, GA
Welcome to the G-body sanctuary

Nov 6, 2017
Finally got a free weekend to start the teardown. Got the front clip off and gonna start prep for rewire!
e26113b4da582bcf25321bb0c8203fda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor