Replacing dash/interior bulbs w LED's?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geo's66

Master Mechanic
Oct 7, 2014
While my dash is coming out for my frame off, anyone do this conversion? If so, link to how, suppliers? Thanks guys

442_87

Apprentice
Jul 19, 2014
While my dash is coming out for my frame off, anyone do this conversion? If so, link to how, suppliers? Thanks guys

I swapped out the T10 bulbs with T10 LED's. Checkout Deal Extreme or Alibaba Express.

deadman19

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 26, 2012
on, canada
IMG_0685.JPG
i have all leds in mine

bent1973

Apprentice
Jul 18, 2014
DFW
I did mine but don't have pics yet. I had the cluster out and had a 12v power supply that I used it test all the bulbs before I put them in. If you want to change colors maybe try mixing the white bulbs with the other color to just give a hint of the color. I did all blue and it was too blue. Mixed a few white bulbs in to balance it out.

theoldsone

G-Body Guru
Dec 26, 2014
I did something different in mine. Even though i have to hook up a remote switch it can change dimness and color to your preference. I think if I connected to wire to the dash lights it would work along with the headlight switch.

20150121_164447.jpg
20150121_164506.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor