Repo frame rails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flyers9928

G-Body Guru
Jul 30, 2014
South Central Pa
3FAE7A4E-EC57-4751-B5EB-371BAF6368E4.png

Just seen this on the OPGI site. Available in June apparently! Decent price, looks OE. Hope it’s as good as it seems !

• Winner
Reactions: 3 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
I wouldn't be surprised if that ship date gets changed multiple times.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

g0thiac

G-Body Guru
Sep 6, 2020
This is a decent option, but Conrad had higher quality ones too I think.

• Agree
  • Winner
Reactions: 2 users

Dixie Restoration Depot

Greasemonkey
GBodyForum Sponsor
Oct 24, 2016
Manchester, CT
They have been available for a year or so now, Goodmark makes them and they are nice for repro rails, Conrads were thicker from what I remember but for the money, the Goodmark rails are nice. The current ETA from what I have been told is also closer to February if anyone is shopping.

• Agree
  • Useful
Reactions: 7 users

Rt Jam

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2020
Ontario Canada
If the goal is a proper looking frame that is the same as original. The OPGI's look just like original from the pic. The rust repair ones may be thicker or what some would deem higher quality but they don't look right.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
They have been available for a year or so now, Goodmark makes them and they are nice for repro rails, Conrads were thicker from what I remember but for the money, the Goodmark rails are nice. The current ETA from what I have been told is also closer to February if anyone is shopping.
Will they be available for all models?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor