Reproduction Malibu bumper rub strips?

Status
Not open for further replies.

clean8485

Comic Book Super Hero
Dec 18, 2005
Ontario, Canada
I have an '80 Malibu that has the plain chrome bumpers. I'm swapping on a pair of bumpers that have the single rubber rub strips on them (no bumper guards). The bumper rub strips aren't in the greatest shape. I've checked with a couple of the reproduction parts suppliers (Classic Industries, Year One, Dixie Restoration Depot, G Body Parts), and I'm not seeing anything like this available. Does anyone here know of a supplier that carries these parts? Did I miss someone? Thanks in advance.

dustin72

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Aug 21, 2016
I have an '80 Malibu that has the plain chrome bumpers. I'm swapping on a pair of bumpers that have the single rubber rub strips on them (no bumper guards). The bumper rub strips aren't in the greatest shape. I've checked with a couple of the reproduction parts suppliers (Classic Industries, Year One, Dixie Restoration Depot, G Body Parts), and I'm not seeing anything like this available. Does anyone here know of a supplier that carries these parts? Did I miss someone? Thanks in advance.

Mikes Montes has the front impact strip. Looking at getting one for my Malibu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor