Reproduction window stickers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
69HurstOlds was doing Oldsmobile stickers. Maybe he’ll chime in here. I would be willing to pay for one. I just need the RPO code for an LS3
LS3 happens to be the RPO for an LS3. :)

Here's a tease for you Anubis...I added an LS3 at the end, just yanked something out of my butt and put it on a sample draft of an 86 sticker.

1986 442 Anubis example.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
Looking around through numerous threads on this and other Forums and FB sites. Is there a need to reproduce Buick 1980-1988 window stickers or are there already people doing so with high quality results?

Paul
There's probably always a need for them. Someone restoring a car somewhere probably would like to have one. Whether or not it would be a profitable venture is another story. Triple A apparently is the major entity making ones for the GN guys mostly from the last time I saw, but I'm not sure as I don't follow them very much.

Tom Lambert

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Jan 25, 2018
fsc66, I have the file you need in word format, It is actually for a Regal (Grand National) but, you can change to whatever you want. Give me your e-mail and I will send it.

Attachments

• Tom's 86 GN Windowsticker.pdf
    78.5 KB · Views: 200
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor