resto and lq4 swap, 84 cutlass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baja

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Sep 2, 2013
Hey guys, just joined because I am starting in on my 84 cutlass supreme build. I wanted to actually track this one because I have never cared to track any of my other projects and sometimes I wish I had. Soon as I figure out how to get some pics going I will. I have a 1984 cutlass supreme that I have had for few years now that a good friend of mine gave to me. It has 80k miles on it and has been mostly sitting since i got it. It is in really good shape and a great start for a project. I had a small block chevy 350 in it for a short time and pulled it to build something better because I got my hands on some nice brodix heads (super nice specs) and valve train. I havent doen anything with it for over a year now and im thinking im going to put an lq4 set up in it with a 4l60e. In the last week I pulled the body off of the frame to start blasting it and modding it. I will also get the whole underbody of the body cleaned and painted. I will probably pick up the energy suspension body mount bushings from summit to replace the old ones. Thats all i have for now. any input including ideas and opinions are appreciated, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor