Status
Not open for further replies.

atvjoey

Not-quite-so-new-guy
Feb 17, 2021
North Jersey
Hey guys, I am in the process of restoring my interior and I am putting in an old bench seat. It needs to be reupholstered so I am going to take a crack at it. I am going to be doing it in red/maroon/claret and I was wondering if anybody has pictures of different reds that all the big places sell (ecklers/dixieRestoration/stockInteriors). They all have different dark reds but I can't get a good feel for any of them. If anybody got pics of red interior bench's please post em down below. Or any color for that matter so people can come take a look at all colors before they shell out $400 on new upholstering. Also if anybody knows how to separate the back's of the seat from the rest of the bench let me know because I cannot for the life of me figure it out so that I can replace my bent posts and bad bushings on the seat frame. Thanks again guys!

Ribbedroof

Comic Book Super Hero
Supporting Member
Jan 4, 2009
Wellston, OK
They will send you samples upon request.

I can tell you from personal experience that none of them sell the correct red for 1981

I wound up having to source raw materials from a trim supplier in a color that was very close, without breaking the bank at SMS

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
You definitely need to get samples, variations on phones and monitors can be different and some colors have a solid color and others even though they are the same color might have a slight pattern to them.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor