Ride quality shock absorbers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 22, 2020
Hi folks. I'm looking for some smooth riding shocks for my g body. The ride-tech muscle car ones I have on are pretty stuff IMO and want to replace them with something more civilized for cruising around town. Any suggestions? F41 shocks a good option? Thanks for your help.

melloelky

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 22, 2017
mass
^^the KYB's are a good choice^^
keep in mind shocks are the brain's of the whole operation,the more money $pent on shocks is money well spent.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

RobM

Apprentice
Nov 2, 2016
Ozone Park Kid
I just bought front and rear KYB Excel G's for my '87 buick regal and what a big difference they made in the ride.

83MonteCarloSS

Greasemonkey
Oct 5, 2015
I've been very happy with Bilstein shocks. They aren't cheap but they're worth it.

• Agree
Reactions: 2 users

druggles85

Pendejo
Oct 25, 2009
Exeter, NH
I've been very happy with Bilstein shocks. They aren't cheap but they're worth it.
Rockauto had Bilstein shocks for about the same price the local stores want for KYB Gas-a-just. Crazy difference in price. No brainer for me, I bought the kyb shocks from rockauto LMAO.

Reactions: 1 users

Red78Calais4speed

Greasemonkey
Feb 16, 2013
Leominster, Massachusetts
Any one have the part number for the excel Gs??
I believe the fronts are part #343127 and the rears are #343157. Saw them on Summit for $25 or so each. Shop around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor