RIP Burt Reynolds

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Greasemonkey
Jul 17, 2018

Besides the Bandit, Boogie Nights will always be my favorite Burt Reynolds movie. His character in Striptease was hilarious as well. There are other classics like Hooper and Gator, The Longest Yard etc. RIP

Reactions: 1 user

Blake B

Greasemonkey
Aug 25, 2011
KS
Oh the memories.. even as of late he didn't disappoint. I thought it was all world of him to come on the show Archer. Still one of the best team ups of all time!

Attachments

• Archer Burt.jpg
    Archer Burt.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 131
  • archer_burt_reynolds_art_a_l.jpg
    archer_burt_reynolds_art_a_l.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 105

Tuffregal83

G-Body Guru
Mar 30, 2016
Lockport, Il
Class act guy
You'll never be forgotten
Rip Burt

Bonnewagon

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Supporting Member
Sep 18, 2009
Queens, NY
TV showed White Lightning today. I first saw it at the PX theater. I had to watch it completely. "You a good 'ol boy...."

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Right after his passing they played the Xfiles episode Improbable on BBCA where he played the card counting gambler alter ego of a serial killer. I thought I’d seen them all more than once but I do not remember this episode.

EC2CFE69-BAFC-4D2F-A333-60DAAA1F9AA7.jpeg

The new gal, Reyes (Anabeth Gish), had discovered a numerology connection with this particular serial killer. At the end, the killer was killed and, in alter ego land, a separate set of its own, then they took out a body bag inplying Burt Reynolds was in it.

The episode ended with a fading picture of this as the camera kept zooming out . . .

9651CDE0-FE41-4CAB-8319-475367E97AC1.jpeg

Do Wee Do Wee Wee Do . . .

RIP Mr Reynolds!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Right after his passing they played the Xfiles episode Improbable on BBCA where he played the card counting gambler alter ego of a serial killer. I thought I’d seen them all more than once but I do not remember this episode.

View attachment 95449

The new gal, Reyes (Anabeth Gish), had discovered a numerology connection with this particular serial killer. At the end, the killer was killed and, in alter ego land, a separate set of its own, then they took out a body bag inplying Burt Reynolds was in it.

The episode ended with a fading picture of this as the camera kept zooming out . . .

View attachment 95450

Do Wee Do Wee Wee Do . . .

RIP Mr Reynolds!
It's funny, I thought I've seen every episode of the X-files, but I certainly don't recall ever seeing that particular one with Burt. I'll have to try and catch it in re-run world. I guess I was more of a fan of the show with Mulder and Skully, which could explain how I missed some of the later episodes.

• Agree

pontiacgp

blank
Mar 31, 2006
Kitchener, Ontario
I remember going to the drive-in to see Smokey and the Bandit......when the movie ended the cops were on the street heading out of the drive in nailing all the guys who headed out of the drive-in going sideways...:cool:

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
It's funny, I thought I've seen every episode of the X-files, but I certainly don't recall ever seeing that particular one with Burt. I'll have to try and catch it in re-run world. I guess I was more of a fan of the show with Mulder and Skully, which could explain how I missed some of the later episodes.

Yeah, probably how I missed it too. When Mulder and Scully became the guest stars, I lost interest too . . .

• Agree

Longroof79

G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
Yeah, probably how I missed it too. When Mulder and Scully became the guest stars, I lost interest too . . .
Although, I don't mind the new characters, John Doggett and Monica Reyes, but I feel the show lost it's campy-ness with Mulder out of the picture.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Nov 4, 2012
Can't forget Norm MacDonald as Burt Reynolds on SNL. I laugh everytime. I get the feeling Burt was like that in real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor