tenor (1).gif

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users

pagrunt

Geezer
Sep 14, 2014
Elderton, Pa
Not really into Country music but going to miss the man cause it's hard not to of liked his music. Another sad day in music.

Reactions: 4 users
Nov 4, 2012
I'm not big into country but there's a few exceptions and he was one.

Reactions: 3 users

69hurstolds

Geezer
Supporting Member
Jan 2, 2006
He was in Charleston many many years ago at the fair grounds. Put on a pretty nice little show and did sign some autographs and chat with the folks off stage a little bit after the show. I have nothing against the man. He SEEMED genuine anyway. Not like meeting that asswipe Willie Nelson. His bus broke down one time near the truck stop I worked at and we went to tow in his bus, which wreaked of booze, puke, weed smoke, and some other gnarly odors. He got a little mad because I had no idea who he was and thought I was fuggin' with him. But I wasn't.

But... I'm sure the cancel-culture wuss-brigade (the CWB) will find something to complain about the CDB.

Reactions: 2 users

64nailhead

Goat Herder
Dec 1, 2014
Upstate NY
'What this 'ole world needs is a few more rednecks'.
- sounds like a terrible title/song, but it isn't if you listen to it.

'Reached out and kicked 'ole green teeth right in the knee.'

Sorry to hear it - he was a guy that said what he thought, and I appreciated it. He will be missed.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor