RIP Senator John McCain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 4, 2012
Rest in Peace Senator John McCain. Whether you agree with him politically or not, he was a tough son of a b*tch and a POW who served his country his entire life. Rest in Peace.

180824105822-19-john-mccain-lead-image-exlarge-tease.jpg

Reactions: 9 users

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
G-Body of the Month
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl
I wasn't aware that he had already passed. He was a good man and respected by both democrats and republicans. Despite what our "commander and chief" said about him, he's a war hero and had given over 5 years of his life as a POW.
R.I.P. John McCain.

Reactions: 3 users

motorheadmike

Geezer
Nov 18, 2009
Saskatchewan, Truckistan
That man was so mentally resilient he had the sense to blink Morse code while under extreme duress in a POW camp. Nails would wilt in his presence.

I would have liked to have met him, your country was lucky to have had him. God speed, Sir.

• Agree
Reactions: 4 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
His mother is still alive, she's 106. She must be proud.

Reactions: 1 user
Oct 14, 2008
Melville,Saskatchewan
Interesting man indeed. He could have left the POW camp due to his families position, he refused and it really defined him as a man of principal and integrity which carried through the rest of his life. It is no doubt why he was so against Trump. If any member of parliment in Canada goes against their party in a vote, they are booted out. If it is a matter of personal principal, a MP should be able to vote with what they believe is right.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor