Riviera 3-spoke steering wheel - Will it fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Hopefully less than that. Maybe about $400-450 all-in when you add everything up. If I went with something a little more off-the-shelf, I could probably do it a lot cheaper, but I really want an original 3-spoke GN/T-Type wheel. So far the bids on the rusty wheel are pretty low, so I might get a deal on that.

Nov 4, 2012
Hopefully less than that. Maybe about $400-450 all-in when you add everything up. If I went with something a little more off-the-shelf, I could probably do it a lot cheaper, but I really want an original 3-spoke GN/T-Type wheel. So far the bids on the rusty wheel are pretty low, so I might get a deal on that.

I paid $50 for the black T-type wheel in my Regal. No cracks on the horn ring, just one very small chip underneath on the steering column collar. The leather isn't brand new, but it's not ripped or worn through.

Reactions: 1 user

CaliWagon83

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2017
Orange County, CA
Yeah, some of the sellers are being a little greedy, IMHO. So far the rusty wheel is around $50. As long as it doesn’t get bid up too much, looks like it’s a good deal.

Nov 4, 2012
Yeah, some of the sellers are being a little greedy, IMHO. So far the rusty wheel is around $50. As long as it doesn’t get bid up too much, looks like it’s a good deal.

People want too much for everything. I waited it out quite a while before I found mine, I found it locally just by chance. Seller was a nice guy, we BS'd about our cars for a while. It was a lucky find, I guess.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
whered ya get the paint?
I bought it from GbodyParts so I could match the trio gauge pod I made.
20170115_203737_resized.jpg

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor