rock auto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I've used them my fair share of times. Good prices and it ships extremely fast.

Don't forget the 5% discount. This one is good until April. 28286792336803. Put it in the box that says, "how did you hear about us?".

I haven't used them but I have checked their website a bunch. I have been using OReilly, AutoZone, and Advanced Auto Parts for online orders. All of them usually have free shipping over some amount. I got on the Advanced Auto mailing list and get 20% off deals all the time.

I just use Rock Auto for part #'s the local O'Reilly's is cheaper.. plus I've got a discount there! And I trust the guy I buy parts from 10 times a day more than somebody I've never met on the other side of the computer..

BTW if there is something cheaper there most auto parts stores price match...

Attachments

• 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    101.4 KB · Views: 93
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor