Not open for further replies.

Longroof79

Rocket Powered Basset Hound
Oct 14, 2008
Gainesville, Fl

Wagonman100

Apprentice
Jun 8, 2018
I have a Lauren Engineering rear pan on my El Camino. Very similar in appearance to that one but with a tag location as well since I shaved the tag out of my gate. I don’t recall if they had mounting points for the lights because I didn’t like the way the lights protruded from the pan. It kind of defeated the purpose of a roll pan. So I fiberglassed in the entire opening and cut three long slits for the tail lights and three short slits for the backup lights ( I used ‘79 tail lamps with the backups towards the inside) and I angled the edges of slits for a little more style. I had to glass in my own brackets to mount the lights deeper in the pan. Looked much better. They later started offering the pan with no holes for the lamps but now Lauren is out of business. I don’t know who actually made the pan. I will probably make one out of steel for my ‘83 wagon.

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor