Rotor cap grease

Status
Not open for further replies.

79olds510

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 15, 2022
Hey so recently I changed my rotors grease them up the bearings and I haven’t noticed till my brother pointed it out grease was dripping out like black grease not brake fluid because it’s find and it’s coming from the center cap of the rotor what do you guys think it might be the problem?

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Hey so recently I changed my rotors grease them up the bearings and I haven’t noticed till my brother pointed it out grease was dripping out like black grease not brake fluid because it’s find and it’s coming from the center cap of the rotor what do you guys think it might be the problem?
What kind of grease did you use and did you work the grease through the inner and outer bearings thoroughly?

Last edited:

79olds510

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 15, 2022
What kind of grease did you use and did you work the grease through the inner and outer bearings thoroughly?
Let me go check I’ve been riding around fine till recently it started doing been a couple weeks after I installed them before I put the bearings i grease all around and after too I’ll look for the the bottle in a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor