RUSH FANS: Anyone ever see this Pin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
This came with my Moving Pictures Cassette I bought off Amazon. It has the dude from the Power Windows album and the word RUSH in the corner, nothing else. I can't find it on the internet anywhere.

Attachments

• rushpin.jpg
    rushpin.jpg
    296.8 KB · Views: 107
Reactions: 2 users

DRIVEN

Geezer
Apr 25, 2009
*CENSORED*
BTW, I have a stack of era correct cassettes in my Cutlass too.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: 2 users

565bbchevy

Geezer
Aug 8, 2011
Michigan
Thinking this was about a pin connection on some new brand of electric fans that I have never heard of.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 user

Canon_Mutant

Royal Smart Person
Aug 15, 2015
Probably one of one pin, worth a 1/2 million to the right ga ga for Rush collector . . . hope so!

I play guitar and wanted a Gibson ES-355, went to the store, and they had the Lifeson white one there $700 cheaper than the regular ES-355 so though I am a Rush and Alex fan, I just bought his signature model, AL-230 to save the $700. Later, I wanted a Gibson Les Paul Axcess tremolo model and logged onto GC.com, searched on Les Paul Axcess, and up popped Alex's Crimson Red signature axe . . . S/N AL-230. Now the odds of that are astronomical yet I will lose 9 out of 10 coin flips. Go figure . . .

The guitar gods were smiling that day. Though not for sale [yet], to the right coo coo for cocoa puffs, Alex Lifeson fan, they are likely worth $10-12K as a matching set. Maybe more.

Good luck with your search . . .

355.jpg

Access.jpg

Reactions: 6 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
BTW, I have a stack of era correct cassettes in my Cutlass too.
I typically role with my Moving Pictures, Boston (debut album), one of my floyd's (although I love em, it's not good driving music. Makes me sleepy.), Jim croce, and a Misc.

Reactions: 1 users

airboatgreg

Comic Book Super Hero
Oct 2, 2016
I am a distant cousin of Neil Peart. Same last name, same Canadian heritage, I can carry a tune just as well as he can as long as it is a CD in a bucket

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 4, 2012
Ricky and I have the same opinion on Rush-

...more of a Helix/April Wine fan.

"Play that Diane Sawyer song, just ****in' play something, that's why you're here."

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor