s10 blazer spindle upgrade questions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

elcoslick33

Apprentice
Mar 25, 2015
SoCaL-AZ
Ok so I've tried looking up information on this I've left comments on YouTube but haven't got anything. OK so I know u can use the spindles from a 99 to 02 blazer/jimmy can the ones off the pick up work as well?

81msw79

Master Mechanic
May 5, 2013
roselle park , nj
you need the spindles from a 2wd 98-05 blazer or jimmy. pickup spindles are not the same as a blazer/jimmy. pickups are basically the same as stock gbody brakes/spindle. the blazer uses a sealed unitized wheel bearing with a slightly larger rotor and dual piston calipers.

elcoslick33

Apprentice
Mar 25, 2015
SoCaL-AZ
you need the spindles from a 2wd 98-05 blazer or jimmy. pickup spindles are not the same as a blazer/jimmy. pickups are basically the same as stock gbody brakes/spindle. the blazer uses a sealed unitized wheel bearing with a slightly larger rotor and dual piston calipers.
Cool ok thanks man. As far the rotors I won't need to go biggerright? just the stock ones that came on the blazer?

L.A.X-RATED

Royal Smart Person
Aug 25, 2010
great cond 98-02 2wd blazer dual piston upgrade(minus hubs,and rotors)---275.00 shipped.pm me if interested.

Bumpin1ohmSS

Royal Smart Person
Jun 17, 2008
Cali to Az
waddup bro. Be sure to checkout your club Bro's vids for the correct ones to pull. He has a ton of vids on his channel in real time doing the swaps for front and rear. He also has a few threads here with pics. I'll see if I can dig em up..

LsWarren
80zUP!

• Informative
Reactions: 1 user

elcoslick33

Apprentice
Mar 25, 2015
SoCaL-AZ
waddup bro. Be sure to checkout your club Bro's vids for the correct ones to pull. He has a ton of vids on his channel in real time doing the swaps for front and rear. He also has a few threads here with pics. I'll see if I can dig em up..

LsWarren
80zUP!
I just found sum I'll post a pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor