Safety Safety Safety!!! Had a fire and the extinquisher was out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speedy94c

Apprentice
Sep 3, 2016
Everyone be sure and check your safety equipment in the shop. Had a fire under the hood of a car and my extinguisher was out so almost lost it. Luckly got it out before it all went up.

Just wanted to remind everyone to check all your safety stuff like this.

• Agree
Reactions: 3 users

MrSony

Geezer
Nov 15, 2014
Des Moines, Iowa
Baking soda, sacrificial jacket, extinguisher, fire blanket, whatever it takes to put that fire out. Just not water! If it aint wood, water won't work.

oldsmobile joe

Royal Smart Person
Nov 12, 2015
mpls
Everyone be sure and check your safety equipment in the shop. Had a fire under the hood of a car and my extinguisher was out so almost lost it. Luckly got it out before it all went up.

Just wanted to remind everyone to check all your safety stuff like this.
nice catch. did your heart beat little faster. mine did. I've had to use an extinguisher twice at work. my mind went into overdrive, making it seem like i was watching it in slow motion. you never how you'll react in those circumstances till it happens.

• Agree
Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor