Sand Gray 83' Headliner w/photos

KiaTia

Not-quite-so-new-guy
May 9, 2011
Ok. I have been looking for the correct material to replace my Sand Gray headliner for years this is as close as it gets! The material in the background is the final material not quite the same shade as the sample but once installed it will be great!
20230512_102343.jpg
20230512_102409.jpg

20230512_102449.jpg

Reactions: 1 user

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Ok. I have been looking for the correct material to replace my Sand Gray headliner for years this is as close as it gets! The material in the background is the final material not quite the same shade as the sample but once installed it will be great! View attachment 220756 View attachment 220757

View attachment 220759
Looks pretty close

Don't forget, once installed and in the car it will be an indirect light source showing how well the shades match, that lessens the difference a bit too usually..

My only extra tip, since I see fluorescent/led bulbs indoors.. look at it in natural sunlight too. The wavelength, also called 'heat' of the light source could be throwing it off even more than you think.

Very possible it's even more spot-on than you think it is.

Reactions: 1 user

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor