satin paint job

Status
Not open for further replies.

83Cutlass2181

Greasemonkey
Jun 3, 2008
okay, so my cutlass needs new paint. i just ordered a set-up of soft 8's with white lettered tires. im strongly considering a satin black paint job. not too flat, but not too glossy at all. ive searched everywhere and this is the best paint job i could find on an old car. im also planning on tiniting the windows so this car would be pretty much all blacked out. what do you guys think?
AfterSatinBlack-NovaLeftFrontHigh-1.jpg

DelOhio

Greasemonkey
Mar 1, 2009
Delaware, Ohio
To be honest, it kinda looks a little like gun metal grey in the lighting there. I'd go gloss black myself. I'm not too into flat colors.....

78mali350

Royal Smart Person
May 13, 2007
Pratt, KS
looks amazing, i say go for it

supercrackerbox

Master Mechanic
Dec 29, 2008
Lincoln NE
I swear, by the time I get my Regal painted, the satin look is gonna be done to death. :cry:

jrm81bu

Comic Book Super Hero
Jul 9, 2008
Antwerp, OH
Nothin wrong with semi-flat black. :lol:

Don't worry, if i ever get around to painting my car it will be one less satin black car running the streets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor