SBC 350 hook-up...need help from the WISE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChiefCut83

Apprentice
Dec 24, 2011
Whats up guys, been busting *ss lately trying to do my v6 to sbc swap before summer is over and Im down to just hooking my chevy 350 up but am a Noob to this. basically I wanted to ask for help from you very knowledgable guys to maybe guide me through and I have a couple questions of my own.

1st. Which fuel line goes to the fuel pump on the block the line that can run to the passenger side no prob. or the one that runs in and out the frame on the driversside? and do I need both?

2nd. how do I run the fuel line from the fuel pimp to the carb

3rd. what vaccum lines do I need to purchase and where do them hook up to

Sry if im asking alot and let me know if theres a thread I can go to, to get this info..the v6 tosbc swap threads are to basic besides the wiring I get that.

V8 Rumble

Royal Smart Person
Jan 7, 2010
Connecticut
1- The 3/8 line is for the fuel. This is the one on the passenger side. The drivers side is the vapor line. I had mine disconnected. There are a few ideas around here. I may keep mine with the canister this time on this build I have to keep the smell of fuel down.

2- You can get the right line for pump to carb from inlinetube.com or bend your own line with the correct fittings. You may have to use a steel line coming from the pump and rubber hose going to the carb depending on carb brand.

3- These are the edelbrock car instructions. It should be a good guide where everything gets hooked up. Scroll to the second page. http://static.summitracing.com/global/i ... l-1411.pdf

I hope this helps

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor