CUTLASS Sbc 350 swap

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjoe046

n00b
Jun 23, 2020
MISSOULA
Hey all had a question for anyone whos done an sbc 350 swap on a cutlass supreme. Mines and 85, i put a small block chevy 350 in it and a 700r4. Runs a drives amazingly. However im running into a bit of an electrical issue, at first i was under the impression that my diodes were going out in my alternator causing the car to lose power briefly and make all the electricals flicker, changed the alternator, everything was cool started happening again, now i haven't removed the ecu or anything i added an after market tachometer and some gauges, it alreadt had a sound system so i know its not stereo related, but i was curious as to reasons this could happen if any one had any input thanks

ck80

Supporting Member
Feb 18, 2014
Organ rejection due to incompatible donor. A SBO would clear it up.

Realistically, anytime you move and tug all those harnesses around EVERY WHERE someone cut things up and repliced but got tugged on or tied out of the way had a chance to work lose.

Grounds too

Could be something is off that the process of alternator changing bumped and made work right before it going south again

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor