SBC TBI HEADS MAX LIFT

Status
Not open for further replies.

dickeymoore

G-Body Guru
May 6, 2009
Atlanta,Georgia
I have a small block Chevy 350 with TBI heads, Aluminum Intake ,a Holley carburetor I need to upgrade the camshaft what is the max lift that I can put in this Engine with the stock springs on the tbi heads, I was thinking of maybe like a Comp Cam 268 with 454 inch lift will this work good or what?

Injectedcutty

G body LS mafia
Nov 24, 2014
Louisville, KY
Not sure on the max lift of those heads, but I have a brand new in box Comp 268xfi cam and lifters if that's the route you go. I bought it for my old 355 and never used it, it needs a new home! PM me if interested and I'll get you some pics.

Yav8

Master Mechanic
Aug 19, 2014
Manitowoc wis.
With the intake runner half blocked with the ramp in the intake port, they fade big time at about 4800 rpms. Springs are installed at 1.70 so any Z-28 spring will work just fine. They are also a 64cc chamber keeps the compression at around 9-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor