Scored some cheap bucket seats today

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmansmonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Got 2 86-88 Monte SS bucket seats in pretty good condition today for $75. Pics don't quite do them justice, they are nicer in person.

For that price I figure I'll just hang onto them, reupholster them at my leisure and do a bucket project in the future.

IMG_8689_1.jpg

Reactions: 3 users

magoo_oner

Master Mechanic
Oct 19, 2010
Stockton
Or sell them to me

Reactions: 1 user

magoo_oner

Master Mechanic
Oct 19, 2010
Stockton
:banana: Jk good score though but seriously if you ever want to part ways with them I'd pay double lol

magoo_oner

Master Mechanic
Oct 19, 2010
Stockton
How much on the 200r4

oldmansmonte

G-Body Guru
Oct 29, 2010
Buffalo, NY
How much on the 200r4

I appreciate the offer on paying double.

The transmission I wouldn't part with unless I decided to do a manual swap. It's a tough choice 'cause the Auto works so good and was built by a top builder. In fact I've never gotten to truly enjoy it because i've been hooked up to 2.41 gears this whole time. Swapping to 3.73 in time for spring. On the same token I miss driving stick SOOOOO bad and it would ****ing rule in this car. Either way it's not a summer 2017 project but keep an eye out for future posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GBodyForum is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Amazon, the Amazon logo, AmazonSupply, and the AmazonSupply logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.

Please support GBodyForum Sponsors

Classic Truck Consoles Dixie Restoration Depot UMI Performance

Contact [email protected] for info on becoming a sponsor